Make sure as you are using your pool this summer to keep your little ones protected. Completely surround your pool with a barrier that is 4 feet high with a self-Closing, Self-Latching Gate.
This will ensure safe play time in your yard. Here are some safety tips to keep in mind:
- Completely surround your pool with a 4 ft height barrier
- Make sure everyone in your home knows how to swim
- Keep children under active supervision at all times
- Never allow anyone to swim alone
- Have all young/inexperienced swimmers wear a US Coast Guard approved Life-Jacket
Contact Safe Baby Today
Looking for more information about pool fencing? Contact Safe Baby today.